2009年12月7日月曜日

class#8 weddings

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?
A.I don't think a massive wedding is a good idea because for Japanese wedding are expensive, so it is hard for us to realize it.

2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?
A.I don't think it is a good idea because I wish my boyfriend and I am recognized by everyone.

3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?
A.Yes, I have. I would like to have wedding in Bali because there is very beatuful sea in Bali.

4.What is your ideal wedding?
A.I would like to have wedding in Bali and I want to go to Italy for my haneymoon.

5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?
A.I wear a white dress because I want to wear a beautiful dress.

6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?
A.No, I haven't. I thought there is a big church and good location and lots of people.

2 件のコメント:

  1. hello miki :)

    I agree with your opinion no.2!
    I believe I can't be happy if someone in my family doesn't approve my wedding.
    I want to get blessing from everyone who I love :)

    返信削除
  2. Hi!!
    I think Bali is very beautiful^^ Why do you want to have wedding Bali? Is it trend recently?

    返信削除