2009年11月30日月曜日

class#7 Supersutitions

Q,1.Do you think it is important to talk about superstitions in cross culture communication class? Why?
A,Yes, I do. Because I think superstitions differ from other country, so it is very interesting for me to learn about it.

Q,2.Is communication affected by superstitions?
A,I don't think so. Because I think it is important to talk about my opinion.

Q,.Do you believe in superstitions? If yes, what superstitions do you believe?Why do you do, use, or believe in them?
A,No, I don't. I have never believed in superstitions.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi miki,
    I think it's interesting to know other country's superstition, too. Which country's sperstition are you interested in?

    返信削除
  2. Hello!!
    I agree with you. Learning about other countries supervisions is very good!!! I think other countries supervision is uncommon in Japan.

    返信削除