2009年10月26日月曜日

class3 The language of clothes

1.Q; Why are Japanese designer label crazy?
A; I can't find my idea. But I think there are lots of strange clothes in Japan.

2.Q; Why is what you wear so important?
A; Because I think japanese people emphasize appearances.

3.Q; What dose "Don't judge a book by it's cover." mean to you?
A; I think you should not judge them by their appearance.

4. Yes, I do. Because I think their personality make itself clearly felt in their cloth.

5. Yes, I do.

6. I wearing a blown jacket and blown boots and a blue denim.
Yes, I do.


1. politics, the national Diet
2. Yes, I do. I have a friend who has a very meticulous nature but I have not a meticulous nature. For example, when I fold up the laundry, she told me you should fold the laundry up neatly so I thought she is a person of an entirely different nature.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, I agree with you.
    Because, colths is one of facter that people judge.
    I think we can know their persinality or character by looks too.
    So cloth is important, isn't it?

    返信削除