2009年10月19日月曜日

class2 Death and Funerals

1.Q; Do you agree with the web site's description? What do you do that can be called "wrapping"? Give examples and reasons for your actions.
A; Yes, I do. I give some gifts which are wrapped by paper to my friends.

2.Q; Where do you go when you die?
A; I want to die at my home when I am 100 yeras old.

3.Q; Explain why do Japanese have death memorial services 1 month, 1 year, 3 year, 7 year, etc. after a person's death?
A; Maybe I think you don't forget people who died.

4,a: Yes, I have. If my family member died, I will send a e-mail to my host family.
b: No, I haven't.

5,a: Because Japanese people often worry about what people think.
b: You can't judge people by appearance.

4 件のコメント:

  1. I think so to.
    Because I couldn't judge people by appearance only.

    返信削除
  2. Hi.
    We can't judge people by only their looks.
    We judge them after communication.

    返信削除
  3. Hello.
    I agree with you.
    I will also send a e-mail.

    返信削除
  4. Hi^^
    I will send a letter or e-mail too. I want to meet, but there is a long distance...

    返信削除