2010年1月26日火曜日

class12 education

I don't agree with the author.


First, most of us have no time to read books.
Recently, we often read novels by cell phone, so we seldom read books.
I think we should have a lot of time to read books.


Second, I think it is difficult for us to learn kanji because we often use computer
and cell phone and so on, so we seldom use a paper dictionally.
So I think we need a lot of time to improve our japanese skill.


Third, I think we should learn English more time.
I think we have to learn English from an early period.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!
    I agree with you.
    We often read novel with mobile phone.
    But I think these words is not remember.
    So, we can't use Kanaji, phrases and so on.
    To read book is very important!

    返信削除
  2. Hi!
    I agree with your third opinion.
    Children should learn English earlier than now.
    I think it's important for internationalization.

    返信削除
  3. Hi^^
    I think we should learn English more earlier too!!

    返信削除